Are you in search of the best gallery plugin for your website? Indeed, it’s confusing to choose the right plugin when there are so many photo gallery plugins available on the internet. The main problem is that most of these plugins are not user-friendly and fail to meet buyer expectations. This guide is for people like you who need help to pick the right solution that is easy to use and comes with all the required features.
Choosing The Right Gallery Plugin:
- Fix A Budget: Indeed, investing in a gallery plugin is a real deal. However, many plugins in the market cost high. So, don’t buy an expensive plugin that doesn’t even offer satisfactory results. Instead, fix a budget at first.
- Make A List of Requirements: Now, you need to understand what your requirements are. For example, you want to use the plugin to create an image gallery, optimize images, do effective SEO, etc. Once you will figure out your requirements, you will learn how to sell your images online with the help of an image gallery plugin.
- Compare Performance Speed: It’s time to compare different plugin performances with each other to find out which plugin offers the best results at the best speed. Comparing the performance speed allows you to understand which plugin is the right tool for your site.
Gallery Plugin Features:
- Multiple Themes: The plugin should come with a collection of trendy gallery template themes such as mosaic, tiled, and masonry. You can customize the template designs as per your taste.
- Lightbox viewing: You can offer your viewers an option to see the larger versions of the photos from the gallery with the Lightbox Viewing feature.
- Image sharing: Use the gallery plugin to share the photo gallery images on different social media platforms. You can also share the images with others via emails.
- Image commenting: You can create a community by allowing your viewers to comment on your blogs and posts. Use the gallery plugin to add a comment section under the photos.
- Support video/photo optimization: It’s important to optimize the photos and videos before uploading them to the image gallery. This helps to boost the website load time without compromising on the image/video quality.
- Ecommerce support: Are you wondering how to sell your images online? Use the image gallery plugin to build a perfect portfolio website to sell your photos and artworks. You can use the image gallery to showcase the best of your works to the world.
- Drag and drop builder: You can create multiple photo libraries with the help of a brand and drop builder. You can customize an old photo/video gallery without doing complicated coding. Isn’t that simple?
Steps to Follow: How to Use Gallery Plugin?
- Installation: Once you have purchased a gallery plugin, it’s time to install it in the system. Simply, follow the digital instructions and install the plugin software. After that, generate an API key and use it to integrate the plugin with your site. Once the integration is successful, you can use the plugin features directly from .
- Responsive Interface: Get familiarized with the gallery plugin features. As the plugin comes with responsive gallery templates, the image galleries you create also become fully responsive. Thus the viewers can view all your gallery photos and videos from different devices, like phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. The image gallery layout changes as per the device’s display size!
- Update or Uninstallation: The plugin keeps getting software updates from time to time. The updates automatically get installed if the device stays connected to the internet. In case you decide to stop using the plugin, you can easily remove the plugin from . Once you have removed the plugin, you can uninstall the software from your system.
Top gallery plugin Options:
- FooPlugin: Being one of the most affordable plugins, FooPlugin offers the best services at the best price. It offers 6 exclusive FooGallery template designs which you can customize according to your preferences.
- Modula Gallery: This easy-to-use plugin lets you create amazing-looking image galleries within minutes. Use its drag and drop builder to customize your homepage grid anytime you want!
- NextGEN Gallery: This heavy-duty gallery plugin is perfect for professional photographers and artists who want to create a unique photo gallery to display their creativity and artistic works.
- Envira Gallery: This is also a great option for photographers to create a professional studio site. It allows you to add your portfolio image gallery in the best possible way.
- Meow Gallery: Perfect for animators and line artists, the Meow Gallery is the easiest and simplest gallery plugin. With cute animation effects, this plugin allows you to customize your blogs and posts in a variety of ways.