It’s Wednesday, July 26, 2023, and in 8 business sable business.com days, it will be August 4. Here are some things to expect in the next week:
- The start of the new fiscal year for many businesses. This means that budgets will be reset and new goals will be set.
- The release of the latest employment numbers. This will be a closely watched indicator of the state of the economy.
- The start of the back-to-school shopping season. This is a major spending event for retailers, and it’s expected to be a strong year.
- The start of the hurricane season. The Atlantic hurricane season officially begins on June 1, but it’s not uncommon for storms to form before then.
In addition to these major events, there are also a number of other things that could happen in the next week. Here are a few possibilities:
- A new COVID-19 variant could emerge. This would likely lead to renewed restrictions and travel advisories.
- There could be a major cyberattack. This would have a significant impact on businesses and individuals.
- A natural disaster could strike. This could be anything from a hurricane to a tornado.
It’s impossible to say for sure what will happen in the next week, but it’s important to be prepared for anything. By staying informed and making plans, you can help to ensure that you’re ready for whatever comes your way.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
I hope this article helps you to prepare for the next week. Please let me know if you have any other questions.